Hangouts on Air are live video conversations that are streamed through Google+, using YouTube!
- Typically, The Center holds two Hangouts on Air per month (one every other week).
- Hangouts on Air are scheduled in the afternoon on different days of the week, based upon the participants' availability.
- Each Hangout on Air features a unique topic, relevant to improving teaching and learning at community colleges through the innovative use of technology.
- Faculty, staff, and/or administrators from CCCs are featured participants in each Hangout on Air.
- Hangouts on Air are public events and anyone is welcome to view the live conversation.
- All Hangouts on Air are archived and shared on the @ONE YouTube channel. Links are also posted in the Google+ Community and shared to Twitter.
- California Community College faculty, administrators, and staff are encouraged to volunteer to participate in The Center's Hangouts.
View Hangout Archives Suggest a Topic Volunteer